The Mumway is owned and operated by a passionate Mum of 2 located in Camden, NSW.
Dee is passionate about coffee, motherhood and the empowerment of women.
The Mumway was born after much frustration being size, fit, comfort and practicality for mums. And most importantly realising how mums de-valued themselves that they just gave up on their style.
This isn't just another online fashion e-store. We have carefully selected beautiful, quality pieces that will make you feel comfortable and stylish at the same time. A little stretchy, a little longer, a bit more coverage and a whole lot more CONFIDENCE. Tackling the problems we didn't know we had before kids!
We style all our items with busy mums in mind who don't have time to overthink their outfits because they have 1000 other tasks. These are the staple pieces that last the years and not just the season.
We also want to show you real mums behind the clothes. We'll get up close and personal with each item to let you know why we chose it and why we think it's perfect for you.
Not so interesting facts about me
1. I'm 10kgs heavier then before I had kids and I am ok with that. I like my big butt and I cannot lie
2. I am the Secretary of the Itty Bitty T!tty Committee after breastfeeding
3. I live in jeans but love a dress every now and then
4. I eat Nutella with a spoon straight out of the jar
5. I used to produce amazing Events and now it takes me 45 mins just to get out the house
6. I swear. A lot. I'm working on it
7. I have an irrational fear of fish. Can eat them just can't swim with them
8. I just hate sarcasm (please note sarcasm)
9. My favourite activity with the kids is Gymbaroo
10. Playing role play with my older daughter stresses me out because I can't read her mind and she cracks it!
PS. Don't forget to check out our Rewards Program - we want to say thanks even if your kids don't!